Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wherever I may roam; Flames win


I am not an NHL talent scout. I do not work for the Calgary Flames, the Abbotsford Heat, or any sports franchise associated with determining who is on an NHL hockey team. I am a student, and a Flames fan, and a hockey fan in general. So, with that out of the way, I now pose the question: what more does Jamie Lundmark have to do to warrant a spot on this team? All he did last night was score the game-tying goal (ugly) and shootout clinching goal (beauty), both on Roberto Luongo.
Louuuuuuuuuu

Like I said, perhaps there is something I simply do not see. Maybe he is a real asshole in the locker room and does shit like walk around naked and make black jokes. Maybe he pees in the shower and sometimes on people's feet. Perhaps Jamie thinks he is hilarious and does everything with a Borat voice because he still thinks its funny. Either way, I do not understand why this guy is in the minors all the time. He makes $600k a year; I will infer that this is not a salary cap issue. Oh well, either way, atta be J-roc, you were the hero of the day.


Jamie Lundmark's experience in the AHL documented

Unfortunately it was a three point game but the important thing is that the Flames have the lead in the Northwest, but before you sleep easy, know that there is a game Monday night against the Avalanche in Calgary. Till then, enjoy life on the top.


2 comments:

  1. i heard that during his last call up, lundmark had the flu and he was sent right back down

    ReplyDelete