Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday Night Fever; Flames Win



Iginla-Langkow-Glencross is fucking awesome. I wish I could shoot the puck like Curt on his first goal. The Leafs scored a goal to go up early in the first but nobody was scared of that. How are there not more jokes about Kessel and Blake playing on a line.

Oh my god! Not the cancer thing! The fact they're both American! Jeez, how could you think I would stoop so low?

Flames @ Nashville on Tuesday night and this game should be one by which the team measures its worth in the Western Conference, as opposed to the two wins over Edmonton and one against the Kings.
Bottom-feeders

I won't be watching as I will be taking in another game LIVE FROM REXALL PLACE as the team with the richest history and best fanbase in the NHL, the Phoenix Coyotes, will be in town to take on the Oilers. I am going to wear my Pronger jersey and have 37 beers, then decide who I am cheering for.

No comments:

Post a Comment