Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marry me Sidney; Flames lose

Line of the night goes to Ryan Cunningham after Crosby scored in the first period to make it 1-0:
"That bitch's dad just jumped off the fuckin' Calgary Tower".

What would she even do if she actually met Crosby? She would be so stoked to see the love of her life and not know how to say anything to him other than "you're sooo gooood" or like "great game Sid!". That's not shit that lands you a husband or even a date. She needs to have some knowledge of superior game to even get Crosby's attention.

Mystery Method would be good enough

Well apparently I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to saying how games are gonna go because I thought the Colorado game would blow and this one was gonna be sick. I was dead wrong in fact and the Pens game was boring while the Avs game was so sick. Whatever though, at least Vancouver lost in regulation last night as well. Predators in town tomorrow, and we'll leave you with Sting and a cut off his new album, take it away.


On the Auger-Burrows incident (Google it if you don't know), Craig Conroy doesn't snitch:
“It’s like a tattletale. No one likes a tattletale,” Conroy said of Burrows. “That’s kind of what it looked like to me.”

Also, can anybody tell me what the hell is going on with Lundmark?

No comments:

Post a Comment