Friday, January 15, 2010

Gameday Jan 15 vs NSH

January 15
NSH @ CGY
Gametime 7:00pm


This is the last time that Nashville and Calgary are going to play this season which means that I will finally get a chance to use a reference I have had in the back of my head for a while.

Predators Captain Jason Arnott

Flames have lost three in a row at home and will look to break that streak tonight. Seriously if they play a full game then they will win. The problem is how lazy some of these players are, especially in terms of execution. From what I can tell, Lundmark is in tonight which means that its gonna be him, OJ, and Iggy on the top line. I would rather have Langkow up there, but I'm not the head coach and don't really know how this whole hockey thing works.

Nashville Goalie Coach Mitch Korn

Puck drop is at 7:00pm so make sure to put back some beers for this one. Go Flames.

The Flames want to keep OJ and Bourque.

No comments:

Post a Comment