Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Field study

What do the 2009-10 Calgary Flames and the Titanic have in common?


They both look great until they hit the ice.


Wow what a great audience.

I've decided that the only way to really discover why the Flames aren't winning is to go see them play first-hand. This is a scientific study I will be conducting in Calgary this weekend as I take in games against Dallas and Anaheim. I will require several items for my budget:

1. Stadium food:

 

I won't be eating anything other than these nutritious meals for the entire weekend. Let's see if that Supersize Me guy really was full of shit or not.
2. Dome beers:


I've actually never had dome beer before but if all the shit I've heard about it is true then I could be in for a wild night, because you know that if the Flames start tanking against either of these teams I am going to drown my sorrows away.

3. Ice girls:

Because when there's nothing else to watch, this is whats on the ice.

I haven't been to a game since we played the Rangers in my first year university (thanks Crossley!) so I'm very excited. I'll let you know the results I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment