Saturday, December 12, 2009

Postgame Dec 11th vs MIN

Full disclosure, I made a commitment to never buy a PPV game again until we win one, so last night's contest I did not watch. You might wonder the source of my frustration, that would be the 6-5 OT loss to Chicago and a 3-2 loss against Colorado earlier in the season. The first game was a bigger tease than when someone at summer camp asks if you want to "hang out" for a night, and then nothing happens. And the Avs game was like listening to Ben Stein lecture 1800s Canadian history (but you get the point).


Budaj...Budaj...Budaj?

Obviously because I brought attention to it, Havlat had a two point night including the game winner in OT, so I'll take the hit for this loss. Next PPV game is against St. Louis I believe; that's as good a chance as any to make me start buying them again. It's unreal how the team is 0-4, do you think they know when PPVs are? For that matter has anybody watched a Flames PPV? It is impossible to justify paying for a hockey game that you are not attending. The big draw is that you're supposed to get all sorts of special features during these games.

At least Dion is into it

Primeau was injured at the time of this filming and he actually looks wasted, there is no way he remembered that the next morning. Anyways, its not for me to write about a game I didn't watch. So from me and Nystrom, Happy Hanukkah!
Bobby Nystrom at the Long Island, NY household

No comments:

Post a Comment