Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gameday December 13th: @ COL

December 13th
CGY @ COL
Gametime 6:00pm

Here we are on December 13th 2009 as we join the Flames taking on the Colorado Avalanche in a matchup to determine Northwest supremacy. Get ready to hear that all night on Sportsnet West because I will guarantee right now, this game will be boring. Every time I have to watch the Avs play it is a boring game, nothing noteworthy ever happens in these ones. There isn't even anyone on this team worth making fun of. Stastny? What's the worst thing anyone can say about him, that he's American? All I would be doing is glorifying his gargantuan penis.
My penis...is very, very small!

The big story this season for Colorado has been Cranderson in net, and if this is the first you've heard of this story you simply have not been paying attention. Is this guy any good? Probably, but he still is a career backup and it should be up to the Flames to rattle his shit. Colorado is in the middle of a pretty long homestand so its going to be on the Flames to set the tone of the game early. Luckily before road games the Flames have been mostly listening to the S&M Metallica album.

Anywhere I roam, where I lay my head is home

I probably won't be able to watch the game tonight as I will be playing a pivotal role in the EJHL game tonight playing left wing as the Just for Fun Hedgehogs take on the Acme Scrappers at Argyll Arena. But I 'm sure I can scrap something together for a post-game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment