Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gameday December 15th: @ STL

December 15th
CGY @ STL
Gametime 6:00pm

Forgive me readers for I have sinned... I haven't watched a game since we beat Atlanta on December 9th and I won't be able to watch tonight as the game is a PPV (0-4 and I won't buy till we win one), and I finish exams today so the chances of me being functional/coherent from 6:00pm-8:30pm are very, very poor. I would seriously set the over/under for me passing out at around 7:00pm.

Hello my friend, we meet again, its been a while where should we begin?

The caption works best if you sing it like Creed's "My Sacrifice". Tonight the Flames play the Blues in yet another PPV game. The big story tonight will be all about goals, why isn't anyone scoring for either team? Dave Perron leads the Blues with nine goals and Erik Johnson has 21pts through 30 games. Not to brag about the Flames but that is pretty dismal. The other storyline is that tonight is Brett Hull Hall of Fame Night at the Scottstrade Center. Former players such as Brendan Shanahan and former Flames Curtis Joseph and Grant Fuhr are scheduled to appear. Something else the two franchises had in common? Mike Keenan couldn't coach either of them.


In other news, Don Cherry is the only 80 year-old child associated with professional sports:

Tator was quoted as saying that Cherry’s embrace of rock ‘em, sock ‘em hockey on Hockey Night In Canada was an impediment to getting players to play safer.

Asked his response by a reporter outside radio studios in Toronto on Sunday, Cherry replied “I don’t give a [expletive] about him, I don’t give a [expletive] about him.”

Addressing the broadcast legend as “Mr. Cherry,” D’Mello offered an opportunity to rebut Tator. Cherry first mocked the interview request, telling D’Mello that if he had something to say it wouldn’t be to D’Mello’s station.

“I’d do it on mine. Why the [expletive] would I do it on yours? Now I’m telling you to [expletive] off. How’s that? Can I tell it any more quicker than that?”

This is what a professional looks like

What a loser. It was getting to the point where I didn't want to watch HNIC anymore because of this bozo, until I discovered this gem on Youtube.

Enjoy the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment