Monday, December 14, 2009

Postgame Dec 11th vs Acme

I didn't watch the Shames play yesterday so instead I will be re-capping the game in the EJHL between the Hedgehogs and the Scrappers. The final score was something like 7-3 for the Scrappers but this was a much closer game than appeared. The Hedgehogs third line had their physical edge circumcised early as center Sam Magalnik took two penalties on his first two shifts, ensuring that he would have to play nice for the rest of the game. Thankfully, enforcer Murray Glick didn't miss any ice time and was able to bring the big body presence he has come to be known for around the league.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game or have a proper write-up because I am in the two-day span known as exams to some of you. Being in history I've mostly just been on Youtube to get most of my studying done.

No comments:

Post a Comment