Monday, March 15, 2010

MIA

Well if anyone bothers to check this site (hi mom) then you'll have noticed there have been no updates since March 4th, and the reason doesn't really matter but to sum it up I missed a couple days due to hangover-related injuries, during which the Flames won two games in a row.

For those of you who know me, I enjoy the act of gambling. One of the most important rules that I follow is one that I can clearly lay out: never fuck with a winning streak. That means if you've won a couple big hands or made a couple rolls or whatever in a row, you don't let the guy who has been creeping around the table come sit down with you, fucking up the order of the cards or changing the general atmosphere. Superstitious? Yes. Like I give a fuck? Not so much.

I've missed writing for the past eleven days, to the point where I've had to do most of my creative outbursts through notes on Facebook. In all honesty I could have updated but I hate to stop a good thing (Flames winning) and I really don't think anyone reads this anyways. But its good to be back.


I only caught the first period because we had a JHL playoff game (where we came back from a 2-0 deficit to win 3-2 I might add YEEEAH) and that was the definition of a total fucking disaster. Apparently the Canucks had something like 20 shots on goal in that period, which is extremely unacceptable. I saw Kipper got pulled, seemed like a reasonable thing to do even though I personally thought his defence around him (especially Staios (I get the feeling I'm going to be saying that a lot)) sewered him.

Bambi's dead

Flames go tonight on TSN in Calgary against Detroit @ 7:00pm. If they don't make the playoffs, I'll be thankful for the very least that these games down the stretch meant something. This is basically like watching a playoff game in terms of importance...Well there's really no way to justify that statement but gimmie a break I've been gone for a while.
I know the economy is bad but there's really no excusing this

No comments:

Post a Comment